“Slovak Growth Sory: All about Manufacturing”, special report UniCredit London, 2012 >>
- Euro growth agonies
- Lifelong learning is key in the age of accelerations
- On geography and size of government
- Boosting human capital is quintessential
- Advanced services: the next big thing?
- Slovak economy: What next?
- Nominal vs Real: An Inquiry
- AI in CEE: Time to ponder
- AI and Slovakia: Labor cost to become less important
- It is brands, Economist !
- Euro and real exchange rates
- Beyond FDI model
- Is the advanced East as rich as the Southern Europe?
- Pro-growth agendas to gain traction in CEE ?
- Comment of a Visitor : The Country where things make sense